Monday 13 March 2017

Album Advert 6: Final 'Real' Advert

This is my final album advert that I have created after receiving both my verbal and online survey feedback. I have added the extra flowers, a link to the singers website, a QR Code to my video and extra connectivity symbols. All of this together has made my advert appear more professional and complete. The addition of my QR Code allows free advertising for my music video and by having 'Typic Productions' it creates free advertising of my production company. In the 21st century it is important to have links to streaming sites and other interactive material my final edit has backed this up. I also added the quote "Includes 'Dog Days Are Over' & 'You've Got The Love'" as this is normal on album adverts to encourage people to by the album as it has songs similar to the singles that they enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment